Using WordPress will allow you to make site edits on your own. I will install and customize a WordPress theme to your specifications, using your colors, logos, and other design elements. I will also install plug-ins for security, SEO, and other functionality on your site.
Print & Website Design Services
It’s not easy to find a designer who provides print & website services (and coding too) together, but now you have! I can build your website then create print pieces and email blasts to help promote it. Not only that, I answer emails promptly and will stay dedicated to your project until completion.
- You contact me with your project requirements: website design, a WordPress website, infographic design, email marketing, brochure design, flyer or poster project, banner ad design – whatever it is.
- We’ll discuss a few things:
• Your goals for your new website
• Items that aren’t working well on your current site
• Your overall business style or look & feel
• What you want customers to do when they visit your site
• How you would measure a ‘success’ with your new site
We can discuss these questions in person, over the phone, or via a short email form where you can go nuts with your project details.
- I confirm time frames, due dates and costs. A deposit is required before work begins. Once we have nailed down your goals, style, and functionality, I’ll get started on your design.
- You’ll have something to review, edit, and approve by the deliverable date we set.
- I make updates, send them back to you, and when you’re happy, I’m happy!
My ideal client:
- Companies who need help with print design or website maintenance on a regular basis
- Marketing agencies or companies who need a designer to supplement their in-house staff
- Agencies who are looking for a freelance WordPress website builder
- Businesses looking for a website design or redesign who don’t have those resources in-house
Not a great client for me:
- Clients who need heavy development / database work or custom coding (i.e. – ASP, .net, custom PHP development).
- Businesses who need an app developed (an app is NOT the same as a website)
- Companies looking to pay in ‘exposure’ or ‘future work’ or who need pro bono work done