Print & Website Design Services
- You contact me with your project requirements: website design, a WordPress website, infographic design, email marketing, brochure design, flyer or poster project, banner ad design – whatever it is.
- I’ll ask you about your likes, dislikes, other designs you like, what you want to convey. I can either discuss this in person, over the phone, or I can email you a quick request form where you can go nuts with any details you have.
- I confirm time frames, due dates and costs. A deposit is required before work begins. Once we agree on everything, I’ll get started on your design.
- Within a few days, you’ll have something to review, edit, and approve.
- I make updates, send them back to you, and when you’re happy, I’m happy!
My ideal client:
- Companies who need help with print design or website maintenance on a regular basis
- Marketing agencies or companies who need a designer to supplement their in-house staff
- Marketing or design agencies who are looking for a freelance WordPress website builder
- Businesses looking for a website design or redesign who don’t have those resources in-house
Not a great client for me:
- Clients who need heavy development / database work or custom coding (i.e. – ASP, .net, custom PHP development).
- Clients who need an app developed (an app is NOT the same as a website)
- Companies looking to pay in ‘exposure’ or ‘future work’ or who need pro bono work done