What Kind Of Design Work Do You Do?
I do all kinds of design work! Here is a list of some of my services:
Is my project a good fit for ekMEDIA?
My ideal client:
- Companies who need help with print design or website maintenance on a regular basis
- Marketing agencies or companies who need a designer to supplement their in-house staff
- Marketing or design agencies who are looking for a freelance WordPress website builder
- Businesses looking for a website design or redesign who don’t have those resources in-house
Not a great client for me:
- Clients who need heavy development / database work or custom coding (i.e. – ASP, .net, custom PHP development).
- Clients who need an app developed (an app is NOT the same as a website)
- Companies looking to pay in ‘exposure’ or ‘future work’ or who need pro bono work done
How Much Will My Design Project Cost?
I operate a lean business, so you’re not paying my rent with your design project. So, while you may find cheaper design, you simply won’t get a better design value than you’ll find at ekMEDIA.
All prices are based on the overall size and complexity of the project, tailored to your needs. My logo design costs begin at $975 and my website design costs begin at $1900 for a website based on a WordPress Theme. Don’t be shy about asking for pricing for your specific project, I’m happy to discuss your project with you and develop a customized estimate. If you’d like to get an estimate ASAP, download my website questionnaire and I can develop a project estimate for you!
How Long Will It Take To Complete My Design Project?
In all honesty, the time it takes depends on you. Barring holidays and heavy workloads, I generally get started quickly and deliver designs based on your input within a week or so.
If your content is complete and submitted in its final format, I can have your whole project sewn up within a few weeks. Websites that include more than 15 pages of content, illustrations, custom graphics, programming, and multiple rounds of text editing will require longer lead times, but I’ll always give you an estimate of timing.
The feedback I get from clients is that my turnaround time is outstanding. I’ll strive to deliver that same speed and quality of service for your project.
Do You Do Rush Projects?
Providing your rush project doesn’t conflict with or push back another existing project deadline, then yes, I take on rush projects. Depending on the shortness of the timeline for your project, I may need to add additional cost onto the price. We can discuss that in the initial stages of the project.
What Is Your Payment Policy?
I accept business or personal checks, and if necessary, can accept your credit card payment via PayPal. I require a signed contract and 50% of the project cost before work begins and the remaining payment before files are delivered. If you are on a maintenance plan, I will track work done and bill at the end of the month. My payment terms are Net 15.
The FAQs didn’t answer your question?
Contact me directly and I’ll get back with you ASAP!
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 512-751-5431